Sunday, May 20, 2012

On a Jet Plane

We had a wonderful, first family vacation to Stillwater, MN.  It was Vivian's first time staying away from home, first time on a plane and first wedding.  She really did a great job.  She wasn't the screaming kid on the plane, which made Mommy and Daddy VERY happy and relieved.  Of course she had a few things to say, but we were able to keep her entertained.





Isn't it amazing how much a 13 lb baby requires for three days? 


Of course I didn't take nearly enough pictures, but I got a few good shots.

Dressed up for the wedding!


Sleeping in after a long night....I was impressed that she slept through all the loud music at the wedding.

When the weekend was over and I had a chance to catch my breath, I was feeling really bad about not getting a picture of the three of us all dolled up. THEN the bride sent me this little gem from her photographer.  What a sweet little angel.


It was a long weekend and she met lots of new people, but she did a great job.  Next vacation- just a month away.  She'll be a professional traveler by the end of the year :)






No comments:

Post a Comment