Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What will "It" be?

The days of calling Baby C "it" will be over soon!  And I know lots of you are DYING to find out the sex.  So many people have looked at me like I'm crazy when I say we decided not to find out the baby's gender. But, there are also multiple couples we've met through the process that are holding out for the surprise as well.  As difficult as it is for some people to understand, it really has been fun for us and we wouldn't have it any other way.  I love surprises, and I can't wait for the moment that Adam tells me "It's a Boy" or "It's a Girl!"  It will mean so much more coming from him.

In preparation for the big event, I went out and purchased the oh so important "Home from the Hospital" outfit for both a boy and a girl.

Adam wears lots of plaid, so I figured if it's a little guy, he will be dressed just like Daddy for the trip home.

And, this is just cute.  I'm not a huge pink fan, so I loved finding something with more purples.  And of course what little gals wardrobe is complete without ruffled leggings?
What will "it" be?!  Based on the poll, it looks like 65% are betting on the plaid and gray number!


No comments:

Post a Comment