Monday, January 16, 2012

35 weeks and showered with love AGAIN!

It's weekends like these that remind me how lucky Adam and I are.  There are so many wonderful people in our lives and our little peanut is so lucky to be welcomed by them all.  I had a blast on Saturday at a wonderful baby shower thrown by two of our best friends- Amanda and Stephani.  They really outdid themselves, and I loved all the little details that made the shower so much more personal.
Me and the fabulous hostesses
Entry with the Animal Games sheets
The wishes tree and candy favor station.
Candy table and all the WONDERFUL gifts!
Yummy lemon poppyseed cupcakes with raspberry icing courtesy of Mel!  And the Preggo and Non-Preggo punch.
Lovely ladies
Two of my fabulous cousins
All the delicious food!
Gifts, gifts and more gifts!

The adorable soft ring stacker my aunt made Baby C!




The adorable favors- "Bun in the Oven" cinnamon rolls. 
So, as you can see it was an amazing party and it was so great to visit with all my Colorado gals before Baby C arrives.  I can't believe my due date is only 5 weeks away!!!

Oh and I of course forgot to take a picture of just me and Baby C at the shower, but here's one I took the next day in the nursery.

As for the nursery- it's finally complete!  But so I don't overwhelm you with too much in one day, I'll post that tomorrow.  Happy MLK day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute! I must say the party looked beautiful too! Good luck with everything :) Can't wait to see pictures.

    -Vanessa Walker

    ReplyDelete