Sunday, November 6, 2011

24 Weeks

I'm a little late on posting this, but here's our 24 week update!



How far along: 24 weeks 
Size of baby: Size of an eggplant 

Total Weight Gain: Just over 15 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Just went on another maternity clothes shopping spree yesterday.  I've broken down and decided to go all maternity all the way just because its easier and I can count on them fitting until the end.  I still wear my old clothes too, so it's a mix at the moment.  
Sex:  66% of you think Baby C is a boy, but I'm not completely sold!  I go through phases of thinking it's a boy and then that it's a girl.  So this will definitely be a surprise to us all!  Based on the Chinese gender chart which is said to be over 90% accurate, it's a baby girl....we shall see in 16 weeks (15 now)!
Movement: We got a mover and shaker in there.  A little roly poly.
Sleep: It's getting better, but still uncomfortable at times.
What I miss: Sushi...it's been seven months!  And now I'm starting to miss being able to easily move around.  I'm just glad I drive my husband's Jeep to work everyday rather than our little Honda Civic.
Cravings: Nothing really, just any food.
Symptoms: Slowly starting to feel uncomfortable.  I'm still in the second trimester, but I can feel the third coming on slowly.  But no complaints, just changes!

What I’m looking forward to: Our first baby shower in a few weeks, and finishing up the nursery!


No comments:

Post a Comment