Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lots to Celebrate

Adam and I celebrated my Dad's 50th by going to see one of his favorites in concert~ Mr. Jimmy Buffett.  He's one of my favorites as well, and I'm so glad Adam agreed to go despite the fact that he knew maybe only one of the songs.  He was a good sport, as usual.





Jimmy's performance was everything I expected- high energy, great people watching time and a reminder of the salty ocean breeze and sweet boat drinks.  We had a great time and it would have only been better if my Dad had been able to come and see it with us on his Birthday.

We also attended our last wedding of the year~ at 22 weeks~ and yes, I actually curled my hair and tried something other than the stick straight look.  I don't branch out much with my locks.


I must say this has been the prettiest fall of the five I've seen here in Denver.  My favorite time of the year!  And today is our 3rd Anniversary!  I'm so lucky to have met such a wonderful man that's been able to put up with me all this time.  Patience is definitely a quality I'm glad to have found in my husband.  I can't wait to see what the next 30 years hold, especially the next four months!

No comments:

Post a Comment