Thursday, March 15, 2012

One Month- and lots to catch up on

Vivian turned one month old on March 4th, and we can hardly believe how fast she's growing.  We got ourselves all ready for the first month photo shoot...and what would you know, this is how it turned out:

Take One:


Take 2:
Mom, didn't you know I can't sit up yet?

That lamp is so much more interesting.

This is getting boring.
Take Three:


I decided to do all her monthly photos on this chair, so that you can really see how much she grows in comparison to the chairs size.  Looking back at all her pictures I can really see how much she's changing.  Seeing her everyday, all day, makes it more difficult for me to tell.

Here are a few of my favorites from the last several weeks:

Week 1:






Week 2:




Week 3:






Week 4:




I know I've been MIA for quite a while, but I'm going to try to get better at making time for blogging, as many of you I know would love to see more pictures of the little gal.  Coming soon: Her newborn pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment